Saturday, February 11, 2012

a fresh start.

Welcome! Whether you've found me through my other blog or were looking for something else and stumbled upon this site, I invite you to stay a while. I've had a fantastic time with all of the above, but I was ready for a change (don't worry, I'm sure you'll still get plenty of random details into my life over here! It's what I do best). I've always loved cooking/baking, but since moving into my own place with my own kitchen (with terrible lighting, might I add. Don't these people know who I am??), I've spent more time honing my skills and making guinea pigs out of friends and family. If I could throw food through my computer (think Willy Wonka's microwave-looking device), I would totally share with you. However, I'm just not that awesome (I know, try not to be too disappointed). This is the next best thing, though. Unless of course you wanted to pay me to make something for you and personally deliver it. That might win for next best thing. But I digress.

My goal is to share a few recipes each week, and try not to spill too much crazy on you in the process. I can't make any promises, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment